But I digress... So I went on over to their site and checked it out. One of the products that stuck out to me is their DaVinci beads! They are so adorable! The DaVinci bead sets are very similar to the popular Pandora beads, but easier on your wallet and just as cute. There are so many different occasions you could celebrate by giving the gift of a DaVinci bracelet or necklace. Mother's Day would have been perfect. However, since that is just over and the wedding season is upon us, what about a wedding shower gift for a childhood friend? There are so many different beads that depict hobbies, birthstones, family, etc. How special would a bracelet that tells the story of your friendship be to a childhood friend getting married? Not only is it a unique gift, it's also fun to build just the right bracelet. Right now Coppins Gifts is even doing a promotion, if you buy 4 DaVinci beads you get the 5th one free. Just add 5 beads to your cart and enter the promo code “FREEDAVINCI” during checkout!
After talking with Brenda for a few days via email Coppins Gifts has decided to do a giveaway on my blog! You will receive the 7.75inch starter bracelet and also be able to chose 3 beads off their website! How awesome is that? The giveaway starts today and will close on Wednesday May 26th at 9am! So here is how to enter, please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. Please be sure to leave all info requested, as I will check!
- Reply to this post and tell me which three DaVinci beads you will chose if you win.
- Follow Coppins Gifts on Twitter (be sure to include your username)
- Follow Mothering in a Shoe on Twitter (again, leave your username)
- Tweet about this giveaway (include link in your comment)
- Follow Mothering in a Shoe here on blogger (include name in the comment)
- Become a fan of Coppins Gifts on Facebook (Leave your name in the comment)
- Post my brand spanking new button on your blog (Be sure to leave a link!)
- Blog about this giveaway! (include the link)
****Note: Please put each entry in a separate comment! So if you tweeted about my giveaway, follow my blog and follow me on twitter that is 3 entries and needs 3 separate comments! Thank you!******